Tuesday, November 08, 2005

New Page Up And Runnin..wooohoooo!!!!

Hey my naughty lil' pets, and I know your very naughty...... Ive been kinda quiet as of late...not much happening in Rourke land, but...there is alot happenin' over at Stephy and I's site. We have a BIG, HUGE exclusive thang we are working on gettin' a page together for. Yes, it will be an exclusive for our site only, so keep your peepers peeled. thats all Im at liberty to say about it right now(weg).

For now, the page you've all been waiting for is up, well actually there are two. They are the pages re-telling my time spent with Mickeys brother Giuseppe Franco. He is a kool kat to the bone. So if ya wanna check it, with my exclusive photos check it at http://www.uniquelyrourke.com/index.htm
Keep in mind, everything on my pages are under copyright, so mind your manners.
Enjoy!

No comments: