Sunday, July 09, 2006

Chuck Zito's Vette For Sale & His Custom Chopper Too!

yeah, yeah, it's been awhile, or so the song says. Cut me some slack, I've had my nose to the grindstone working on a surprise for all of ya. A surprise you say? Yep, and don't try to bribe me for information, cuz my lips are sealed. You'll find out soon enough WTF I'm jawin' about and be pleasantly surprised.

As I was trolling around internet land I decided to pay a visit to Chuck Zito's site. Chuck is such a nice fella, a real old skool style hombre. Anyway, I was shocked to see he is parting ways with 2 of his toys. His bad ass 82 customized Corvette and his 57 customized Harley Davidson Chopper. The prices are not for the faint of heart, but if your couch cushions are more generous with coin than mine, go for it. I sure would. What's this got to do with Mickey Rourke? Chuck and Mickey go way back and are tight friends. Check out Chucks webby at
http://www.chuckzito.com/default2.htm


One last note before I hit the sack. That is, unless I'm going to be receiving more late night telephone calls. Hey, breathe heavy and shake it up a bit... the art of crank calling really lost it's shine when caller ID came about. Just kiddin'...we'll not about the late night ringing of my phone, which you can read about in Stephys new Skinny at our website...get comfy it's a long one!
http://www.uniquelyrourke.com/home.htm


Yawn, Yawn, off to catch some shut eye.

No comments: