Sunday, November 05, 2006

Don' t Miss......

Celebs were asked by Replay - to design a Celebri - Tease shirt - by writing their favorite - funniest or most outrageous - expressions on a specially designed t-shirt - that will be auctioned for charity on the web site charityfolks . Some of the folks with famous names : Mickey ( can't wait to see what he wrote) - Jeremy Pivin (woohoo! Entourage) - Paris Hilton (u heard me right) - Jamie-Lynn Sigler ( lets hope the final season of The Soprano's - is waaay -better than last season).

I checked the web site out - early this morning - but, No signs of the shirts yet. I'll keep an eye out and when it pops up - I'll give ya - a heads up.. If anyone else happens to notice the shirts - before I do..Please let me know.. so, I can post it.. (thanks)

http://www.charityfolks.com/index.asp --- (I'll get Sista' to fix the link later)


(source - NY Post)

Ciao,

Steph

No comments: