Monday, October 17, 2005

Mickey Rourke, Mike Tyson and Andrew Dice Clay?

After chillin' wif a 9 year NFL veteran, whos been to a record 6 superbowls, whom I refer to as the speedy white guy ( yuh Im addicted to football so sue me...and yes I have been known to sport foam cheese proudly on my head at the games...can ya tell Im excited its football season?? rotflmfao) I check my email and find this lil' thang that Stephy sent me ( thanx chickee, I hope ya had some baked Ziti for me today!!). Now the above mentioned 3 names I never thought Id see all together in one short paragraph. Hey kids lets throw in Arnold Schwarzenegger and Chuck Zito just for fun shall we? Why not add a dash of Giuseppe Franco and we'd have ourselves one hell of a par-tahy. But hey, wed all have the best lookin' hair around! Hmmm, what would all these dudes do when they got together? Smoke big fat cigars, pump some iron, do some cardio, go a few rounds in the ring, sit round and share a few laughs, then get their hair lookin' top notch? I know, its hard to imagine right? Well doubting Toms, it did happen, but not exactly like that. I just like teasin' ya a bit (wink, wink)

So says The New York Posts infamous Page 6....
It was the perfect storm of celebrity sightings at the Giuseppe Franco Salon in Beverly Hills the other day. Andrew Dice Clay was getting his hair cut while Mickey Rourke was grilling him about the movie " Domino ". At the same time, both Mike Tyson and Arnold Schwarzenegger dropped by, Tyson for a manicure and the Govenator for a cigar after dining at Cafe Roma next door. Chuck Zito was also getting a trim. " It was a typical day when you dont know who's coming in, " Franco told Page 6.
Hmmm, if those walls could talk, what would they say?

No comments: