Sunday, October 16, 2005

Yuh...Whut did happen anyway?..pffft

Im with Sista' Stephy on this one. I dunno WTF happened with Mickey not being on the Ellen show on Friday as scheduled. Hell, right before the program and all that day it was shown in the TV commercials that he was supposed to be there. What a friggin' total bummer is all I have to say. Sure I respect Miz Clinton, but ya know, Mickey is way more interesting to me than her..rotflmfao..

Well, I got my Entertainment Weekly mag in the mail today. Im soakin' in the tub tryin' to fight off this nazzy azz sinus infection and horrid bronchitis, lean back in the bubbles, am flippin' the pages between coughin' fits and woot woot...theres a 3 page spread bout Domino in there. The article mainly deals with Tony Scott and how he spent years doin' interviews with the real Domino Harvey and gathering material bout her life for the movie. Mickey had this to say bout Tonys feelings and Dominos passing. " I dont think I realized how deeply Tony felt about her until he got up to speak at the funeral. He could hardly talk. He was crushed. " Then the article goes on to say that Tony isnt sure wether hes succeded with the movie or not. He may have missed and that youll either love it or hate it.....the last sentence of the article, to me, is the most telling though...He pauses and stares into his nearly empty cup of coffee. " Most of all, I just wish she could have seen it." How fukin sad. I can bout picture him, a man that came to know and love the real Domino over the years as a friend and wham, suddenly shes gone.
Its a totally kickin' read, its the October 21st edition of Entertainment Weekly and the interview was done by Josh Rottenberg.

Thats all for tonight my pretty pets, the codiene is kickin' in and I dont want to be guilty of crashin' out on the puter desk.

No comments: