Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Sin City Special Edition DVD Will Kick your A** Like Marv!

Yep, thats what I read while sitting at my tattoo artists shop today. Someone left a copy of the magazine OK! December 19th edition layin' around and me being bored while waiting for my appointment started thumbin' thru it. I read that and went woot woot! It also said that this is the 1st DVD the author had seen that is worth MORE than the suggested retail price. Oh, double woot woot...lmfao.
Course ya know my azz was 1st in line to snatch my copy of the special edition dvd. A lil note though, if you make Robert Rodriguez recipe for breakfast tacos, do believe him when he says once you make them youll crave them all the time. Forget taco tuesday folks, its taco time all the time now. Oh man are those thangs fuckin' kick azz! Besides the recipe there are so many kickin' things on the DVD's. I wont give it all away for those of you who havent seen it yet, lets just say there are no dissapointments. Definitly well worth every penny ya lay out for it and then some.

On one last note.....the question and answer session with Giuseppe Franco will be up soon. With the very busy holiday season, and the Govenator campaigning, hes been pulled in a thousand different directions. Poor guy! But what can you expect when you own the #1 salon in Beverly Hills ya know? Course your gonna be busy, especially at this time of year with all the holiday parties and other high falughtin stuff goin' on. So juz be patient folks, your gonna get your questions answered soon :)

No comments: