Thursday, December 22, 2005

Wanna Party In Miami?

Are you asking yourself - WTF is she talking about ? - well, heres the scoop - for a mere $200 you can go party with all the celebs in Miami- At the famed sister hotel of the Chateau Marmont - The Raleigh - Oh did I forget to mention Mickey is the host of the party...well at least that is what the invite is promoting -it's being held at the hotel's venue - Soiree De Cirque - on December 31, 2005 - the party starts at 9pm & and ends at 4 am - limited capacity of 1500 people..so your chances of catching a glimpse of Mickey is good...Now I'm not advocating you going up to him and acting like a fuking dink or bothering his ass.....Sista and I were checking out the dress code and the Issac Mizrahi line for Target - ain't gonna cut it at this shin-dig....whip out the plasic & purchase some killer duds from Dolce & Gabbana...yes, the killer duds will set you back a few...but wtf - most of us are already deep in the shitter with debt...whats an extra $5,000 on the card...I am sure it will be well worth it and a night to remember....If I had room on my plastic - me & Sista would be hanging in South Beach....its only a hop - skip and a jump from my house...I can see it now - Sista kickin back in leather and drinking Mojitoes - while I am slamming back large quantities of tequila - hell- most likely we'd be having such a good time our fuking asses would forget about Mickey - LMAO - oh well, maybe next year...we have plans brewing in pot for a couple of kick ass vacations....... I've included the link to the invite....check it out...see the one and only "Original South Beach Badboy - Mickey Rourke" Their words not mine...
http://www.clubplanet.com/newyears/nyeflash-2005/raleigh.swf

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

MIAMI,MICKEY ROURKE,NEW YEARS EVE
OH WHAT A NIGHT! ONLY IN MY DREAMS . IT ONLY HAPPENS TO OTHER CHICKS. THE LUCKY ONES.

Heather Leather said...

Aww, ya never know, maybe one day your dreams will come true :)