Saturday, February 18, 2006

Look...Mickey IS in LA

Yep, glad to know our reliable source, is reliable...thanks reliable source (wink, wink) Mickey is in L.A. at the moment, and yep your ass is gonna have the proof!.....Now how bad do you want it my pets? (weg) You could try begging, cuz I like to see you on your knees, but Im feelin' rather giving tonight, so no beggin' is needed. Heres the link my pets
http://www.clasos.com/clasos/presenta_fotos.php?pageNum_Fotos=0&totalRows_Fotos=31&Id=558641&categoria=news#


Mickey was in Santa Monica hookin' up with some new threads at The Fred Segal store. One thang that has me scratchin' my head is this...... Fred Segal is supposed to be a rather cats ass, high falutin store. We'll if its that way, why the hell do they give ya bags that are similar to the ones at The Gap? Gee, you'd think that spendin' all that dough, you'd at least get a fancy lookin' bag to covet for awhile. Oh well, my ass will stay with The Gap, its alot more affordable...LOL!

No comments: