Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Sad Really

I just read Stephys post below, and I have to say...Stephy is passionate, not hot tempered (wink, wink) but she speaks the truth. Many people may say alot of crap about us, but we have never deviated from what we believe in, the truth. The truth is a touchy thing, mostly because no one really wants to hear it. Either that, or they want a sugar coated version. Sugar coated isnt happening here, never has and nerver will. But judging from the feedback Steph and I recieve, people respect that about us and enjoy it.

And yes, some unscrupulous people did join our Myspace account and spread some kinda funky thing around. To those who are friends of Mickeys and to others. I guess someone had their pants down in the ole hacker/virus dept. of things, but then again, I dont think these poeple have brains enough to figure it out. They will now, since they and their friends are readers of this Blog. Good...fix your damn puter!! Sheesh, if you want to try and spy on us, at least have your computer in shape!


How did we get ISP addys may be a topic of hot convo...well Myspace tech help is a great thing, that is, when you can get thru the BS and make contact with someone real over there!! But, thankfully Myspace takes viruses and hackers very seriously Ive come to find out. YAY for Myspace in regards to that. We've also taken steps to retain people to track it for us, on top of that. So, I guess you could say we are working in tandem with Myspace on the issue. Mostly though, I feel bad for the people that have nothing to do with the one who has the messed up computer and is carrying this and speading it like a bad case of VD....yes, I mean Mickeys friends who contracted it from said person. They are not amused.

I agree with Steph, different strokes for different folks, or so the song says. At least there is a choice, and people have the freedom to make choices as to what websites and places on the web they are going to visit. No, we at UniquelyRourke are not into building an army nor demanding people choose us over any other website out there. Hey, come and go as ya please, we are not into running our website like some sort of cult, that would be ludacris and not to mention a bit whacked. We do what we do, like Ive said before...either ya like it or ya dont. Whichever way you feel is fine by us, but we are laid back like that..not type A personality types....ish, so not us.

Stephy calls me the diplomat..haha! She is something else! ;o)
Truth is Im just a laid back kind of person as always. Has this gotten under my skin or made me mad, or hypervenalative? Nope, not in the least. I point this out, only because I know as usual, when I check my email after I post this...it will soon be filled with the how dare they, dont let em getcha down, keep doing what your doing kind of emails. Those emails are so supportive and really are a breath of fresh air....but due to the high volume of them, I feel bad when I cant respond to each one in a timely manner....really though, thik about it this way from my perspective, there are bigger things in the world happening that are way more important than thinking about a tin can filled with smelly fish.

No comments: