Monday, February 23, 2009

Mickey Paid Tribute .....

to Loki on the Red Carpet At the Oscars :

Mickey Rourke paid tribute to his dead dog LOKI at  by wearing a small photo of the Chihuahua on a pendant around his neck.
The little pet died last week (ends20Feb09), and the Oscar nominee called her, "The love of my life," whenever he was asked about the necklace on the red carpet.
He said, "She left me at a time where, after 18 years, she knew I'd be alright.
"It's bittersweet because I said to myself, 'I'd rather have Loki another two years than an Oscar' and I told her that, but she stayed here as long as she could."
On the red carpet at the Oscars, Rourke revealed he had planned to bring Loki to the ceremony as his date - and had even bought her a fitted tuxedo.

Caio
Steph

No comments: